Eickemeyer Wetlab & Seminar: Equine Lameness Examination Anno 2020
April 30 - May 1
Eickemeyer Wetlab & Seminar | 30. april – 1. maj 2020 | Attend for an overview on the most important topics in lameness, including objective lameness evaluation with the Equinosis Q.
Maarten Oosterlinck, DVM, PhD, Dipl ECVSMR, Dipl ECVS, European Veterinary Specialist in Equine Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation at Ghent University (MO)
Christina Frigast, MRCVS, Independent Consultant, Equinosis Certified Practitioner (CF)
Overview of Topics
- How to recognise and grade hindlimb lameness subjectively and objectively with the use of wireless inertial sensors (CF)
- Limitations and pitfalls of visual lameness evaluation, and misleading compensatory mechanisms in horses (MO)
- The labyrinth of lameness: Current insights in local anesthesia (MO)
- Objective lameness evaluation as part of the lameness examination – Live horses (CF) Diagnostic anaesthesia techniques of the distal limb – Cadaver limbs (MO)
- Evaluation of multiple limb lameness and poor performance in sports horses – Live horses (MO, CF)
- and more!